Who are we looking for?
We are a leading manufacturer and installer of large-size welded and bolted constructions for industry. We manufacture constructions of various complexity and unconventional shapes for industrial, sports and public facilities. Our offshore constructions delivered to the oil and gas extraction industry and material handling equipment work all over the world – from the North Sea to the Pacific.
Mostostal Chojnice is a team of people who are oriented towards functioning in a diverse and challenging environment, that is why we are looking for people with high business culture, open to cooperation and with commitment who implement entrusted projects.
Our company employs approx. 300 employees including top-class engineers, technologists, welders, fitters, pilars and varnishers.
We focus on people who share our values. We value experience and knowledge that allows us to develop. If you are a person focused on continuous improvement, you are not afraid of challenges, you are dynamic / dynamic and you would like to / would like to develop in a global company with over 50 years of tradition, and at the same time you can work in a team and share values such as respect, openness, responsibility – you are the person we are looking for.
What can we offer?
- Stable work in a reputable company with rich traditions in the field of machinery and equipment design
- Interesting projects on a global scale
- Salary depends on the quality and effectiveness of work
- Clear goals and principles of cooperation
- Friendly atmosphere at work and help from colleagues
- Necessary work tools
- The opportunity to develop and raise qualifications
- Benefits from the Social Benefits Fund:
- Integration meeting on the occasion of Christmas
- Financial gifts for the holidays of Easter and Christmas
- A picnic for our employees’ children
- Holiday subsidies
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications and development within the Zamet group through internal and external trainings as well as wide opportunities for further development in the TDJ Group Support of the TDJ Foundation, which enables our employees’ children to participate in development programs, education abroad and holiday trips.